The new ProVantage glass
block installation system uses spacers to precisely align each
glass block for you. There is no guesswork to it.
The blocks are held in place by horizontal and vertical spacers
and are bonded together with silicone. The consistent, evenly
spaced joints are then finished with a special tile grout, resulting
in a clean, smooth, professional-looking installation.
For more detailed instructions, click here.
Photos feature the ProVantage
installation system using the Hedron block.
1) Bond the horizonal spacer
to the glass block using silicone.
2) Place the horizontal, vertical and specialty shaped
spacers on the silicone to align and keep each row of blocks
perfectly in place.
3) The glass blocks are secured to the wall using special wall
4) Using both the horizontal and vertical spacers, your next
row of glass block is ready for installation.
5) Repeat steps until your project is complete.